Category: Community

Hot Guy Prayers

Last week, I was able to share part of my day with a new friend. It was so fun. I very rarely take time to stop and spend time with someone without and agenda or a to do… Read More

Halloween Stress

Halloween will be here before I’m ready.  It is not my favorite holiday. I don’t have a very good reason. It’s not a religious thing. It’s a lazy thing. The thought of trying to come up with a… Read More

Letter to My Children: Attitudes Abound

Each month I participate with other mom bloggers. It’s a great way to show off our kids and keep up with their monthly shenanigans. Click HEREfor Holli’s letter to her littles (but wait until you read my “love” letter,… Read More

Strong-willed loving

My firecracker is fighting hard right now. Battling things I can’t see or understand. Taking a fierce stance against me and dad just to fight something. I’m broken and hurt and can’t see the end. But I will… Read More

Neglected Gardens

Baseball was cancelled today. Which means we have a night during the week that we are home before 8:00. Which also means, the neglect the farm has experienced since school started can be remedied. Which is why the… Read More

Want It Wednesday: Planner Edition

Planners, calendars, and all things office supply related make me so happy. Between now and the end of the year, I will be on the hunt for the perfect planner….and I will buy too many and try them… Read More

Bubbles and Bad Attitudes

We registered for school. Summer is over.Our summer bubble is gone. I love the summer bubble. It’s my summer hashtag. (#summerbubble)  It’s that glorious time when we are the boss of ourselves and our time. No made up… Read More

Want It Wednesday: First Edition

It’s summer which means the new fall fashions are beginning to make their debut and the summer fashions I eyed in June are now on sale. I realized after an enjoyable conversation with other moms yesterday, that I… Read More

Huddled around Hope

My dad has been gone for 5 years. His battle lasted almost 3 years. So we have grieved for 8 years. Our grief has been extreme and light hearted. Constant and intermittent. Today we are all wearing black… Read More

Letters to My Children: Summer is Ending

Each month my friends post letters to their children. They are funny and loving…I’m not sure how I got in with this group of talented photographers. But they haven’t kicked me out yet and we have another group… Read More